Endure Sports Drink – Sustained Energy
R36.95 – R449.95
32Gi Blueberry/Raspbery/Peach/Orange/Lime Flavoured Endure Sports Drink for Sustained Energy
BENEFIT FROM A PROPERLY FORMULATED STEADY PROLONGED RELEASE FAT BURNING CARBOHYDRATE DRINK !
It’s a fact the more fat efficient an athlete can become, the better they can perform, especially when they have the ability to oxidize a higher percentage of fat across various intensities. The 32Gi® Endure Sports Drink promotes this by way of partitioning – supplied carbohydrates & the bodies fat stores.
Ironically, when an endurance athlete performs at a controlled pace for many hours, the best form of fuel would be a stable prolonged release of energy, like with the 32Gi® Endure Sports Drink.
MEET 32Gi® ENDURE
PROVIDING A STEADY & PROLONGED RELEASE OF ENERGY WITH NO SPIKING OF BLOOD SUGAR
- CLEAN, SUSTAINED ENERGY – The 32Gi® Endure Sports Drink is designed primarily with a novel carbohydrate, Isomaltulose (PalatinoseTM) which results in a stable and controlled release of glucose. It mitigates energy peaks and troughs and provides a prolonged and sustained supply of energy.
- PROMOTES FAT BURNING – Due to 32Gi® Endure Sports Drink’s slow & steady rise in blood sugar, it is the perfect drink to facilitate proper energy source partitioning, allowing for fat store tapping to aid energy requirements.
- REDUCE FATIGUE & NAUSEA – Unlike high spiking carbohydrates & sugar blends that may flood your system (intensity dependent) causing nausea & fatigue, the 32Gi® Endure Sports Drink provides smaller amounts of glucose over a longer period which may result in less upset to the system.
- ZERO BANNED SUBSTANCES – We are fully compliant with WADA standards.
- NO ARTIFICIAL ADDITIVES PROMISE – Rest easy knowing that the 32Gi® Endure Sports Drink has no artificial sweeteners, flavours or colours, AND is…
WHO ENDURE WILL BENEFIT
- Endurance Athletes
- Gym / Classes
- Ball / Racquet Sports
- Family Friendly
- Diabetic Freindly
WHEN TO TAKE?
HOW TO TAKE IT?
Mix 2 scoops (50 g) with up to 750 ml of water.
32Gi® Endure can be used before an event to up glycogen stores in the form of carbo-loading. Consume 2-3 bottles a day 2 to 3 days prior to your event.
Pre-Event or Training Loading
32Gi® Endure can be used for pre-loading just before an event. Start drinking approximately 60min before the start.
During Events & Training
32Gi® Endure can be consumed as a carbohydrate & hydration sports drink during any event or training session. It’s best to drink to thirst according to hydration requirements. A 50 g serving of Endure releases for a minimum of 2 hours.
INGREDIENTS & NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
50G powder dry mass
|Per 100G||Per Portion 50G|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|of which is saturated||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||88 g||44 g|
|of which sugar||74 g||37 g|
|Fibre||1.3 g||0.65 g|
|Protein||<0.5 g||<0.5 g|
|Total Sodium||465 mg||232mg|
Isomaltulose, fructose, maltodextrin, flavourants, salt, anti-caking agent (silicone dioxide), flavour enhancers (vitamin C; Citric acid), colouring agents ( carotene, spirulina extract).
ORANGE & PEACH
Isomaltulose, fructose, maltodextrin, natural aroma, salt, anti-caking agent, flavour enhancers, colouring agent.
Isomaltulose, fructose, maltodextrin, flavourants, salt, anti-caking agent (silicone dioxide), flavour enhancers (vitamin C; Citric acid), colouring agents (spirulina extract).
Isomaltulose, fructose, maltodextrin, flavourants, salt, anti-caking agent (silicone dioxide), flavour enhancers (vitamin C; Citric acid), colouring agents (beetroot red).
900g Tub, Single Sachet (50g), Box of 15 x 50g Sachets
Blueberry, Raspberry, Lime, Orange, Peach