Share your #ACTUALstory with us &
get featured on our PODCAST!
Founded on Theory. Driven by Practice. Sustained by Quality.
A letter from our CEO & Co-Founder:
Dear future Actualiser,
We encourage individuals, teams & organizations to achieve their full potential.
We offer a holistic & diverse platform of services, as well as help connect you with the people you didn’t know you needed.
ACTUALISE stems from the pinnacle of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. In order to reach this pinnacle, we know how to help you get all your ducks in a row to get you there!
WELLNESS is our core focus but not our limiter. Typically, people think of wellness as a ‘laizzes-faire’ strategy to get others to do your work for you because you’re too busy ‘finding yourself’. It’s imperative to teach productivity & efficiency rather than a blissful peace of fake abundance.
SOLUTIONS are the single best way to package everything. This takes time, effort & constant re-evaluation to achieve the best solution for whoever you or your organization might be. We strive to keep it enjoyable, practical & certainly effective!
Best in Wellness & Optimization,
(CEO & Co-Founder)
SOME CONCEPTS WE’VE CREATED & CULTIVATED
Here at Actualise, movement is our primary vehicle and first tier to improve your wellness. Our vision is your optimal well-being. Why movement? What do you do every day? You move and believe it or not, your body needs you to move! It’s a physiological need to move, from walking to running and jumping to climbing.
Do you wish you could be more effective in performing simple tasks and limit fatigue when washing the floors? We’ve got you covered from weight-loss to optimal performance, fundamental movement skills to sport-specific skill mastery.
Our minds play a greater role in achieving goals than our matter usually does. Our second tier demonstrates how important achieving a particular goal is to you. Whether you would stop at nothing to achieve it, maybe your smallest hurdle stops you.
We have solutions to shift from thought into action and Mind into Matter. Motivation theory is our foundation with Abraham Maslow being the father of the Hierarchy of Needs., with a pinnacle of self-actualisation. Hence, Actualise Wellness Solutions, the start of our endeavour.
Security is an element of well-being in Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. This includes financial security which affects our actions on a daily basis. Even if we do not realize this. A metamorphosis from inactivtiy and fixed mindset to movement, growth, and full potential is present in this final tier.
We have solutions and avenues for you to morph financial balance into financial wealth, as well as cultivating a social environment of wealth where innumerable skills can be obtained. Having a secure social support network would arguably make you wealthier than those with only secure finances.
Moments that created our principles for sustainable solutions to help us achieve YOUR full potential!
- July – founders Jarryd Irvine & Birgit Smythe begin developing an integrative, holistic wellness model for corporations to use for their employees
- October – Actualise Wellness Solutions is set up as a Proprietary Limited organization in Pretoria, South Africa
- January – swimming training camp with South African Olympic sprinter, Douglas Erasmus;
- February – Deutsche Internationale Schule Pretoria swim falls under Actualise’s scope
- March – home-based personal training begins
- April – dryland programme for the swimmers is developed; collaboration with TuksSwimming is setup to allow access to swimming pools in winter
- July – winter swimming and conditioning clinic is run at Curro College Hazeldean
- December – first official swimming assessments are done
- January – swimming training camp with Russian Open-Water Swimmer, Anna Jaeger
- March – Deutsche Internationale Schule Pretoria wins D-League Inter-High Gala and moves to C-League for 2018-2019 period
- April – dryland programme for the swimmers is continued
- July – winter swimming and strength and conditioning clinic is run at Curro College Hazeldean for several learners looking to learn more about swimming
- December – Actualise partners with Infinitude Multisport Coaching
- January – resumed swimming coaching at DSP & large onboarding of 1-on-1 Clients
- March – DSP comes in top 3 at C-League Inter-High Gala so retains position in C-League
- April – established a relationship with Parktown Boys High School for swimming development programme
- June – Parktown Boys swimming clinic put on hold until September 2019
- September – swimming clinic & programme established at Parktown Boys (through to March 2020)
- October – increased scope of premium products sold on Actualise Store [online only]
- March – operations are adapted due to Covid-19 Global Pandemic
- June – ActualiseYOU OnlineGYM Launched
- January – Actualise Small Biz Association (ASBA) Launched
- February – Podcast Channel Launches with 1 x cast per week
- this story is waiting to be written
- this story is waiting to be written